Want to get YOUR family pictures done?

I'm now booking for family, couple or individual shoots!
If you're interested in getting your photos done, just get in touch with me by facebook or phone and we can talk prices, dates, etc.

Thanks to everyone for their encouraging comments and spurring me on in this new and fun endeavour!

><>dee

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Kids at Home


A boy must at all times carry with him his coloring devices.
Also- this is my fave shirt on him (from Auntie Tara).
A 2 Year Old's Cuffs
Boys and Cars...and Little People
Never trust that face.
My Favorite 2 Little Faces


3 comments:

  1. These are great pictures! Owen's crayons and his mischievous face go together to make...a mess of Emily's books! But he's super cute. And they're my two favorite little faces too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great Dee!!! Love, sissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha are they watching tv because that is the same expression my kids have when the telly is on! Love the shirt too, great pics.

    ReplyDelete