Want to get YOUR family pictures done?

I'm now booking for family, couple or individual shoots!
If you're interested in getting your photos done, just get in touch with me by facebook or phone and we can talk prices, dates, etc.

Thanks to everyone for their encouraging comments and spurring me on in this new and fun endeavour!

><>dee

Monday, March 28, 2011

Soucy Family Photo Shoot

This was a really fun shoot with Crissy, her daughter, Kara and her man, Derek.:)
We had a cold windy day and a lot of laughs-it was a lot of fun!!
Here are some of my fave shots:

Beautiful eyes

Like mother, like daughter:)




Another fave- the train station is a great place to take pics-
Derek was helping me pick the best spots!
Sharing a laugh:)
Another Family Shot

I love this one of Derek
So cute- mama and daughter:)
Chillin'- literally, it was coooold:)
Kara and her friend, Megan- these were some of my fave shots
I love this shot- they look like bffs to me!:)


I loved Crissy's necklace, too!


I'm booking for May and onward as I recover from hand surgery. I'd love to take your photos!
Grad Photos, Couple Photos and Family Photos (up to 4 kids) are $99 each. That covers an up to 2 hour outdoor session with me and a CD of photos to keep and print from as you like.
You can find me on fb, or email me at deekohlerphotography@gmail.com.

Thanks!
><>dee

3 comments:

  1. Hahah...Thanks for sharing these Dee on your Blog...We had a fantastic time!!My necklace is missing 2 beads..hehe..I think you have one that has them all..but that was good for a great laugh..hehe..You do a great job and I just know when you are all mended you are going to be bogged down with so many photoshoots...Skys the limit now girlie..xo

    Crissy, Derek & Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed that pic, Crissy- you were right about the necklace:)

    ReplyDelete