Want to get YOUR family pictures done?

I'm now booking for family, couple or individual shoots!
If you're interested in getting your photos done, just get in touch with me by facebook or phone and we can talk prices, dates, etc.

Thanks to everyone for their encouraging comments and spurring me on in this new and fun endeavour!

><>dee

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Little Twilightness (and some nature pics)

When you have to use yourself as a model...and I just got a
remote timer for my camera, so bear with me:)

I love the blue cast to these photos:





Crisp- I love my camera.
Sunlight + water droplets= very cool effect (called Bokeh, I think)

I love the colors in nature- the red on this wood is so cool.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! All you need is Robert Pattinson to stroll in!!XXX MUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, that is called bokeh.. awesome :)
    I'd much rather have taylor lautner stroll in these pics :) xox
    would you be interested in taking some pics of my new baby this fall? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mir: NEW BABY??? Did I know that? What? Of course, dude, that would be awesome! New baby?! OK we have to talk. love dee><>
    @mom: I wish! Ha!

    ReplyDelete