Want to get YOUR family pictures done?

I'm now booking for family, couple or individual shoots!
If you're interested in getting your photos done, just get in touch with me by facebook or phone and we can talk prices, dates, etc.

Thanks to everyone for their encouraging comments and spurring me on in this new and fun endeavour!

><>dee

Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome to pics with my new Canon!! (Just a little excited:) New Faces and Places- visiting Steph Esson in Mirimichi

Steph and Matt's 4 month old baby Fiona- beautiful girl:)



My lovely long-time friend Steph:) (no wonder her kids are so cute:)






This is upside down, sorry!

6 comments:

  1. SO nice to see recent pictures of Fiona! SO glad you could visit, take pics and drink tea (I am only assuming?)as the kids enjoyed a play date! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun. Stephanie has this new machine that makes one cup of coffee at a time, it pokes a hole in a little carton- anyways, I tried tea with that, but then dumped it and went for my usual Tetley:) We had an awesome time catching up:)
    ><>dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee -
    So sorry to not get to looking at the pictures until now -they are GORGEOUS! Thank you so much! I'll give you a call this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janna and Steph are right, these are beautiful pictures. So is this becoming a serious hobby/job now? :) I reckon you'd make a brilliant portrait photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that picture of Owen with the big blue eyes! Very nice shot Dee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Jeff- that is one of my faves ever. I borrowed my friend's 50mm lens for this little shoot and now cannot wait to get one- look at the difference between these pics and the other shoots- just a different feel to them.

    ReplyDelete