Want to get YOUR family pictures done?

I'm now booking for family, couple or individual shoots!
If you're interested in getting your photos done, just get in touch with me by facebook or phone and we can talk prices, dates, etc.

Thanks to everyone for their encouraging comments and spurring me on in this new and fun endeavour!

><>dee

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lewis Family Photoshoot

This was my first shoot with my new camera, so a little scary, but I am always amazed at the colors this camera brings out and how well it captures light. Thanks, Talitha and family for letting me 'capture' you guys!


The girls, Skye and Jasmine
The Lewis Family:)
I love the story here- at the beginning we were having a "grumpy" problem with Skye:)
Then she gave me the sweetest smile:)
One of my faves. Skye and her cousin Faith.
The pets are family, too!!
Talitha and Pete

I think this is my fave shot- it tells the story of this relationship, I think:)
So sweet.
I love the decorations Talitha has in her house:



Outdoor shots:

The girls and their snowboards:)
Jasmine in her "fort":)

3 comments:

  1. Great work, Baby!! XXXX MUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Dee,,Wonderful family pictures. The girls are so sweet.~~Crissy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Dee just checked out your site your pics are beautiful this spring I want family ones done well set something up soon :) Lindsay Scott

    ReplyDelete